Freitag, 19. Juli 2013

#Fashion-First

I bought a new bag, I really love the design! 





I'll show you some different pics of it and I hope
 you'll like it! :)







I love the combination


This bag fits perfect to my jeans blouse / USA style.














When the sun's shining like that it looks rose ... like the roses ! :)






















In the following days I'll post outfit pics, you'll see that bag then too in some variations ! :)





















You can see that this bag looks also good to my bracelets












Lavender (also as color) looks also beautiful to this :)








 I really love go to the pool... even if you want to go to a lake or just the swimming pool, it's great to put some things like mascara etc into ;)





I hope you liked these pics and you really should search for a bag like that. 
This one is from  EAU THERMALE AVÈNE


















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen