Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013

#Armswag


These are some of my favorite bracelets. 
Today I wear them exactly like that, but the variation is endless and it changes everyday. 

My armbands today





Now I show you some individuals and write some facts about each



These two bracelets are from Sri Lanka (with the big shell) and Mexico. This are typical jewelleries from the both countries, I bought them on markets and the women there sometimes wear them on events and festivals.
I love the two bracelets because I have wonderful memories from the holidays there. :)
Moreover I love oriental things! 
Mexico left, Sri Lanka right







Both of the two wonderful armbands are from HOLLISTER. I bought them (each) for ca. 25 € and I think they're looking kind of arabic and are fitting perfect to the indian/mexican bracelets. The left one is broader, and it's pink with more gold. The other one is smaller and turquoise but I love both <3
I'm so happy that I saw them!
Hollister bracelet, 25 €






The black-golden bracelet is from ABERCROMBIE&FITCH, I bought it some months ago for 17 €. 
In my opinion it fits perfect to the black GUCCI wristwatch! 
 







Those tree armbands are from BRANDY MELVILLE, I bought them just some days ago! ;)
The golden bracelet fits perfect to the ABERCROBIE and GUCCI collocation. But it looks also good to the leather, it makes it more elegant.
Brandy - all together ca. 22 €



My expression of view

You know, I love bracelets. I love the feeling to have so many at my arm (only at the left arm, always more than 8). I know that some people -or many people - don't like that style, they think it's just... too much. But I also now so many people always tell me that the armbands are a part of me and that's just... ME. 
Most of time I mix them, but it's also possible to search special collections - they may look very elegant, even if there are so many bracelets.
For example, the GUCCI, ABERCROMBIE and then the golden BRANDY armbands. This are only three, so I look for some nice other ones. I have two silver bracelets and even if I wear silver and gold, it fits great together! To keep it elegant, I'll not put the pink HOLLISTER bracelet on, I take the turquoise. Now just a small, black leather band and it's perfect. Like that I can go to restaurants and events.  (Pic comes tomorrow!)

For the day, for school, shopping, etc, I just mix them until it looks good for me ;)

Everybody has an own style and I think everybody needs a special, own identification. Other people have dreads, caps, funky nails, clothes, ... - for me my bracelets are special. People look at me and they see the armbands and after that they know that I'm the girl with the many bracelets at once  :D
 It's expression. 


PS: What do you think... how many time does it take in the morning to make my "bracelet collection of the day"? 
Sometimes more than 15 minutes - just to choose a collection and search the best place on my arm for each bracelet ;)
Taking them on endures ca 5 minutes, too :D



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen